Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future and the future of
your loved ones. It can fulfill promises made to your family if you are no
- The death benefit is income-tax free and can be used to cover funeral expenses,
repay debt, provide education, pay estate taxes or any other expenses your
survivor may incur.
- Life insurance may also may be used to help ensure that a family business will
pass to an intended survivor.
There are also benefits to certain types of life insurance policies during
- The cash-value growth of a permanent policy is tax deferred. You do not pay
taxes on the cash value increases while inside the policy.
- The cash value earned and borrowed from a permanent life insurance policy can
be used to help with emergency expenses, college costs or retirement income.
Policy loans reduce cash values and health benefits and may be subject
to other charges outlined in the policy.
Your need for life insurance is dependent on your personal and financial
needs and goals. As your life changes, yuor life insurance coverage may need
to be updated to adapt to your new needs. We offer a wide variety of coverages
to provide what is right for you, now and in future.
- Term Life Insurance provides protectionfor a specified period of time.
Initally the cost is low for this type of coverage, but premiums will increase
as you age. These polocies, however, may be easily convertiable to permanent coverage.
- Permanent Life Insurance consists of a variety of coverages from fully-guranteed
premiums, values and death benefits to complete flexibility of premiums, interest
rates, and death benefits options.